NUID Registration Online Kerala Login [nrts.indiannursingcouncil.gov.in]. nursingcouncil.kerala.gov.in NUID Registration Kerala Nursing Council Status. NRTS Registration for Nurses Login [NUID Contact Number].
nursingcouncil.kerala.gov.in NUID Registration Kerala Nursing Council Status
Very Helpful Information for all the Nurses : All those Nurses who have Not Made Online Enrollment on NRTS (Nurses Registration & Tracking System) Check the Details Carefully. You may Enroll Online on Official Website “nrts.indiannursingcouncil.gov.in” prior to December 2022 (Expected). You need not to pay any Single Rupee for this purpose.
To Complete the Aadhar Authentication and Photo capturing at your State nursing Council You will get SMS while Making Online Registration on NRTS Portal. If Any Issue Found on the Portal while Making NUID Registration Online You May Share that on HELPDESK Page available on Website. Nurses are requested to Input the Correct Email ID and Phone Number as Indian Nursing Council will Share Information Regarding the Following Events: Incentives, New Programmes, Govt. Services/Schemes from MoHFW. You will also get Update on Nursing Education to Teaching Faculty.
NRTS Registration for Nurses Login [NUID Contact Number]
|Name of Official Authority||Indian Nursing Council|
|NRTS Stands for||Nurses Registration & Tracking System.|
|Type of Registration||Enrollment | Primary | Resiprocal Registration|
|Email to send Documents||[email protected]|
|Update Registered Mobile Number & Email Address||Click Here|
|Last Date for NUID Registration||December 2022 (Expected).|
|Total Enrollment Registration||More than 999012 Enrolled|
|Approved Registration||more than 721415|
|Total Identity Verified||More than 970111|
|Total NUID Issued||More than 464291|
|Whatsapp Number from you Will Get Message||91-9769525411|
NUID Registration 2022 Online – nrts.indiannursingcouncil.gov.in Login [Tracking System] Objectives
- Nurses May Enroll for free using Aadhar based Biometric Authentication.
- National Unique Identity number (NUID) Issued to Nurses.
- Integrated Uniform System for Simple Registration at NRTS Portal.
- Once in Five year you have to Renew your ID with 150 Hours of CNE (Counting Nursing Education).
- Nurses will Get 30 hours of CNE for First time through NUID Card or NUID Registration Online.
- They will Get Passbook Consist of History of Nurses Midwifery.
- Enter Your own Email Id & Mobile No. instead of Institute.
- BSc Nursing Fee is INR 500 whereas NOC Fee for New Registration is INR 700.
- After You Receive SMS from NRTS Read carefully and Submit Required Documents on “[email protected]“.
How to Apply online for NUID Registration on https //nrts.indiannursingcouncil.gov.in ?
- First of all Reach to the Official Website Directly using Link Given on this Page or Check on Google – https //nrts.indiannursingcouncil.gov.in .
- Here You will Find 3 Types of Registration – Enrollment, Primary & Resiprocal Registration.
- Choose your Type and Input all the Required Details with Correct information.
- You will get SMS from the NRTS.
- Read the Details Carefully and You will be asked to Provide your Documents.
- Send the Documents on to “[email protected]“.
- Click Here to Check NUID Enrollment Registration Status.
For More Details Take a Tour to Official Website – “INC (indiannursingcouncil.gov.in)“. Ask your Questions Below in Comment box.